With the brand ReifenDirekt, Delticom AG is the leading company in Europe for the online distribution of tyres and complete wheels. The product portfolio for private and business customers comprises an unparalleled range of more than 100 brands and over 25,000 tyre models for cars, motorcycles, trucks, commercial vehicles and buses. Complete wheels and rims complete the product range. The company operates 475 online shops and online distribution platforms in 73 countries, serving more than 14 million customers. Based in Hanover, Germany, the company operates primarily in Europe and the USA and has extensive expertise in the development and operation of online shops, internet customer acquisition, internet marketing and the establishment of partner networks.
Delticom AG is looking for a
Tech Lead (m/f/d)
- Drive modernization efforts and innovation within the company and take responsibility for running the software development organization/team, reporting directly to the COO on software development, project management and product management
- Create and enforce best practices to be used in software development
- Coordinate relevant external resources and consulting companies
- Interface with the board of directors and the CIO for operations and IT projects as well as with internal stakeholders in software projects
- Find ways to improve products or save money through innovation
- Manage the modernization of legacy products and languages as to newer frameworks and languages
- Technical expertise in programming, architecture, and operations (including Ethernet, LAN, TCP/IP, VLAN, VPN, Linux, hardware, servers, redundant architecture, Bash scripting, Puppet, AWS Salt) with extensive knowledge of e-commerce software creation and operational details associated with e-commerce
- Experience in running software projects, in migrating deprecated software projects as well as in managing and running international, geographically distributed software development teams
- Familiarity with cloud providers such as Google Cloud, with technologies such as Perl, Java, Kubernetes, CI/CD, and REST as well as with databases such as RDBMS, MySQL, MariaDB, Galera Clusters, HBase, InfluxDB, relational, non-relational, and not-only relational databases, including replication scenarios
- Track record in leveraging the right open source software for use cases predetermined by business
- Strong communication skills in German and English along with a solution-oriented, responsible working style
- Willingness to travel abroad
What we also expect:
To succeed in this position, you should be motivated and be able to make decisions. Combining team player mentality with cultural sensitivity, you should enjoy taking responsibility in a modern environment.
What you can expect from us:
We offer you an attractive position with exciting challenges and room for personal and professional development. You will benefit from a pleasant working atmosphere and an international environment with flat hierarchies.
Please submit your application here, stating your annual salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.